The Division of Prehospital and Emergency Healthcare offers continuing education courses for healthcare providers. Learners may take part in provider classes or become an instructor and acquire ready-to-teach materials to train others in a number of curricula, including acute coronary syndromes, airway management, and Advanced Stroke Life Support. Learn more...
Next Generation Harvey - New Features
- 20 customized patient scenarios, including cases at faster heart rates – now 50 cases total
- 10 comprehensive standardized patient cases that can be used with Harvey for training and OSCEs
- Additional peripheral pulses for palpation
- Laptop included with curriculum and option to bundle UMedic e-learning curricula
- Free subscription to live webinars for ongoing instructor and technical training