The Division of Prehospital and Emergency Healthcare offers continuing education courses for healthcare providers. Learners may take part in provider classes or become an instructor and acquire ready-to-teach materials to train others in a number of curricula, including acute coronary syndromes, airway management, and Advanced Stroke Life Support. Learn more...
IMSH 2016 - San Diego, CA
Thank you to everyone that stop by at our booth and witness the Next Generation Harvey and The New UMedic!
Next Generation Harvey - New Features
- 20 customized patient scenarios, including cases at faster heart rates – now 50 cases total
- 10 comprehensive standardized patient cases that can be used with Harvey for training and OSCEs
- Additional peripheral pulses for palpation
- Laptop included with curriculum and option to bundle UMedic e-learning curricula
- Free subscription to live webinars for ongoing instructor and technical training
Dr. Gordon Honored
Dr. Gordon was honored by the Society for Simulation in Healthcare with its highest distinction – the Simulation Pioneer Award.
Click on image above to watch the story of his journey in simulation.